Sleeve Slim Ruched Wedding Maxi Dress

Sleeve Slim Ruched Wedding Maxi Dress
What a Lovely Formal Gown style dress! I am almost a plus size woman & it is very tough for me to find my size clothing easily at affordable prices. So this was a Great Buy! It is a beautiful gown style dress. Fits very well & is very figure flattering & slimming.
Material looks very rich & has the look of satin but is actually 88%Nylon,12% Spandex. I am 5'3.5" & wear size 14 generally, bought this in XXL. I did order a size up as my weight fluctuates a lot due to hypothyroidism but I am glad I got a size up as it fits me good & may be a size smaller would have been too snug on me.

Description :
  • 88%Nylon,12% Spandex
  • Imported
  • Scoop Neck,Flroal Lace Contrast,2/3 Sleeve
  • Ruched On The Waist,Elegant Slim Long Dress
  • Sexy See Though Design,V Neck On The Back
  • Hand Wash Only In Low Temperature Or Dry Washing,Please Don't Ironing
  • Suit for Evening Party, Prom Or Wedding
Sleeve Slim Ruched Wedding Maxi Dress