Miusol Women's Floral Lace 2/3 Sleeves Long Bridesmaid Maxi Dress

Miusol Women's Floral Lace 2/3 Sleeves Long Bridesmaid Maxi Dress
The dress looks exactly as it does in the photo. I'm 5'4", 130 lbs; my measurements are 35-28-38, wear a 34C bra and usually wear a size 4 in dresses. I ordered a size small and it fits perfectly. I tried the dress on with one of my regular demi pushup bras and it fit comfortably, then I tried the dress on with a Victoria Secret Miraculous bra (which is supposed to make you two cup sizes bigger) and it fit snug, but still comfortable enough to wear.

The lace is very nice, the beige fabric underneath is soft teeshirt like material. Overall, well made. I laid the dress flat to take some measurements; chest from armpit-to-armpit is approx. 16.5 inches across; waist from where the bow is approx. 13.5 inches across; hips from widest part (near the upside down "V" shape on dress) is approx.

Description :
  • Color: Black
  • 90%Nylon 10%Spandex
  • Imported
  • Deep-V Neck,2/3 Sleeves,Floral Lace Pattern
  • Floral Lace Pattern,Long Style,Vintage Slim Cutting
  • Hand washing Only,And Temperature Below 68℉
  • Suit for Evening Occasion,Party,Office,Club
Miusol Women's Floral Lace 2/3 Sleeves Long Bridesmaid Maxi Dress