Adrianna Papell Women's Lace Sheath Dress

Adrianna Papell Women's Lace Sheath Dress
Very cute, pretty dress with a hem that hits at just the right part of your legs to emphasize the thinnest apsect of your thighs and make them look long and slim. However, the dress is very sheer (read: anything but incredibly nude undergarments will show) and it has a large, bulky, metal (not cream or coordinating color) zipper all the way up the back.

So when I looked at myself in the mirror from the front, all I saw were panties despite my best efforts to conceal - and the hemline is too short for me to wear this "commando." When I did the over-the-shoulder look to check out my backside, the bare metal zipper contrasting with the pretty cream lace just glared at me the entire time.

Description :
  • 61% Rayon/39% Nylon
  • Imported
  • Zipper closure
  • Dry Clean Only
  • Lace dress featuring boat neckline and unlined three-quarter sleeves
  • Scalloped hem, neckline, and cuffs
  • V-back with exposed two-way zipper
Adrianna Papell Women's Lace Sheath Dress