Adrianna Papell Illusion Neckline Lace Dress

Adrianna Papell Illusion Neckline Lace Dress
I don't have words. The first time I tried this dress on was at Macy's. I fell in love with it and couldn't afford it. When I acquired the means I knew I had to have that Adrianna Papell dress in Charcoal. I am 5'2'' and 125 lbs. The construction and bodice of this dress felt snug. It is my perfect dress. When i returned to Macy's my size was no longer available. I looked for it long and hard on-line and finally found it! I was so happy! Not to mention the lace! :) It almost glistens. I leave my dress with a dry cleaning bag over it to prevent the lace from possibly unraveling

Description :
  • 100% Polyester
  • Imported
  • Dry Clean Only
  • Sleeveless lace sheath dress featuring illusion neckline and cutwork hem
  • Back keyhole with button and hidden zipper
Adrianna Papell Illusion Neckline Lace Dress