3/4 Sleeve Navy Style Belted Retro Evening Dress

3/4 Sleeve Navy Style Belted Retro Evening Dress
You can't ever go wrong with Miusol, I bought a batch of their dresses and all of them fit me like a glove. The fabric on this one is really soft and feels great. It's perfect for winter and fall. I think it looks very classy and chic. The only reason I give 4 stars is that the buttons on the dress were a bit loose, but nothing a little sewing can't fix.
By the way, I find it very useful when people write what size they bought and what size they are, so here it goes:
I usually wear a size 8 or a medium. I'm 5'4 and 148 pound. Medium fit me like a glove, a little loose but comfortable. I can probably fit in a small but I don't know how flattering it would look. This one definitely looks very nice on me. Would recommend to anyone.

Description :
  • Color: Navy Blue
  • 64% Cotton,32% Nylon,4%Spandex
  • Imported
  • Scoop Neck,Half Sleeve,Zipper On The Left
  • Belt For Adjusting,Vintage Navy Style,Swing Dress
  • Hand Wash Only,Low Temperature for Ironing
  • Suit for Business Occasion,Casual Outdoor, Party
3/4 Sleeve Navy Style Belted Retro Evening Dress