Women's Floor Length Strapless Evening Party Bridesmaid Dresses

Women's Floor Length Strapless Evening Party Bridesmaid Dresses
CCHAPPINESS Women's Floor Length Strapless Evening Party Bridesmaid Dresses. So, I had fallen in Love with this dress when I first stumbled upon it, the seller was great at getting back to my emails it did take a day each time but I think that was due to the time change. My biggest disappointment with this dress was the fact that on the description it says that the back is a ZIP closure and infact is a lace up corset style which made me happy because when I had come across this dress I said to my self that it would be perfect if it was a lace up style becuase I favor that most.

Description :
  • Silk like satin,with lining,built in bra
  • Floor length,strapless
  • Pretty appliques design
  • Back lace up closure, so the bust and waist size can be adjusted
  • Customer can choose the standard size or give us your detailed measurements
Read Details Here