Ever Pretty Women's One-Shoulder Bridesmaid Dress

Ever Pretty Women's One-Shoulder Bridesmaid Dress
Your perfect bridesmaids dress. This adorable style features a non-adjustable one shoulder design enhanced by attached flowers. The dress also features a ruched, sweetheart neckline creating a figure flattering silhouette for nearly all the girls in your bridal party. For most women, this dress will hit right above the knee. I'm glad I ordered the 12 because I could barely zip the dress, but once I did I was sooooooo happy I had bought it!

It looked fantastic and I got a lot of compliments, and it was such a good deal! Am currently looking at other Ever-Pretty dress to wear to another event because I was so impressed by the design and price.

Description :
  • Color: Blue
  • 100% Polyester
  • Imported
  • Hand Wash
  • One-shoulder A-line dress featuring ruffled strap and crisscross-ruched sweetheart bodice
  • Padded cups
  • Center back zipper
Read Details Here